About Me

My photo
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
I'm a mixed media artist living in beautiful Vancouver, B.C. I enjoy using various forms of expressions with paints,fibers,recycled materials and found objects Art is like a meditation.I enter a world,where I'm having an intimate moment with my inner process. I don't have an objective or an end result for my painting, unless I'm doing a commission work. I will normally adjust to a customer request in terms of what they are wanting in their painting; but with a stylized and whimsical style. I will communicate with them, and get to know them better, so I can mull over an idea,and bring it all together for the requested commission. Enjoy my blog, and if you have any questions about my art, please feel free to drop me a message

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Peony in Glass


Done with artist quality oil pastels (Sennelier, Holbein). Double matted .
It was framed and given to my sister as a gift for Christmas.

1 comment:

Sandy Maudlin said...

Hi Art Lover,
Thanks for the kind post on my blog. Regrding the papers I use - I gather up whatever I really like at art stores and via Daniel Smith's catalog. Since I plan to paint over the papers, I tend to use pale or neutral colored ones, the more texture, the better,but do have a decent collection of patterned/colored papers. Really heavy papers like some of the African papers, take work to afix to my w/c paper - usually 'taped' downwith several thin pieces of unryu/mat medium.

Try whatever you can find. I can tell by your blog that you LOVE to paint/create. Keep at it.